Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 10 and pay only $9.25 each
- Buy 11 - 19 and pay only $8.95 each
- Buy 20 or above and pay only $8.25 each
Breathe With Comfort and Ease During Your Water Workouts
Our high quality black elastic strap comes standard in all of our WaterGym Belts. It is milled and fabricated in the U.S.A. out of the highest quality black webbing, and made with a slight amount of stretch elastic, just the perfect amount for ease of breathing and maximum comfort for your workouts.
- 2 inches wide - 50 inches long (127 cm)
- 2-inch dual locking, smooth contoured, side-release buckle with no rough edges.
- Fully adjustable
- Extremely durable
- Can be used with any other brand jogger belts that have with 2 inch wide entry holes.
1. May I get a quantity discount on your straps?
Yes...buy more and save! Click above on the BUY IN BULK button to see pricing.
2. My waist is over 50 inches (127 cm). Can I still use the WaterGym Belt?
Yes! Choose our MEDIUM/LARGE or XL belt and purchase our 24-INCH EXTENDER STRAP (60 cm). Simply clasp the two straps together and weave them through the blue foam. Your belt now extends up to 70 inches (177 cm).
3. Does your WaterGym Belt have latex in it?
The colored foam part of our WaterGym Belt DOES NOT have latex in it, but this black elastic strap DOES, because of the elastic woven into the webbing. GOOD NEWS! Many folks allergic to latex still want to purchase our belts because they love our foam, so they simply replace the black strap that comes standard with our belt with our 50-INCH NON-ELASTIC REPLACEMENT STRAP as it DOES NOT contain latex. Please have someone change out the strap for you if you should not touch latex products. We also have a NON-ELASTIC WHITE STRAP.
4. How do I string my new strap into my WaterGym Belt?
WATER FLOAT BELT STRAP STRINGING INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
Call if you have questions about REPLACEMENT STRAPS FOR YOUR WATER FLOAT BELT.
Posted by Noland on 31st Oct 2017
I use my belt 7 days a week and the salt water and heat/sun takes a toll on the belt. My old one was all stretched out. and I could not get it tight enough.
Aqua Water Gym
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jul 2017
This is a very good product. The mistake I made with the first one is I didn't clean it after use.