Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 10 and pay only $9.25 each
- Buy 11 - 19 and pay only $8.95 each
- Buy 20 or above and pay only $8.25 each
A Fresh New Look for your WaterGym Belt!
Want to mix things up a bit? This high quality white NON-ELASTIC strap sure looks good with all of our new colored belts! This sturdy, LATEX FREE (see #3) strap holds up well in chlorinated pools. Fabricated in the U.S.A. out of a high quality white webbing, this strap will keep your belt on tight and won't stretch out because there's no elastic in it's weave.
- 2 inches wide - 50 inches long (127 cm)
- 2-inch dual locking, smooth contoured, side-release buckle with no rough edges.
- Fully adjustable
- Extremely durable
- Can be used with any other brand jogger belts that have with 2 inch wide entry holes.
1. May I get a quantity discount on your straps?
Yes...buy more and save! Click above on the BUY IN BULK AND SAVE button for pricing.
2. My waist is over 50 inches (127 cm). Can I still use the WaterGym Belt?
Yes! Choose our MED/LARGE or XL belt and simply purchase our 24-INCH EXTENDER STRAP. Simply add the extender strap to our standard strap that comes with your belt by clasping the two straps together. Your belt now extends up to 70 inches (177 cm). PLEASE NOTE: Our 24-INCH EXTENDER STRAP is black (so it will not look good with this white strap) and it has elastic in it so it is NOT latex free. If you need a latex free option, simply hook two of these white non-elastic straps together instead. Please call us if you have questions.
3. Does your WaterGym Belt have latex in it?
The BLUE FOAM part of our WaterGym Belt DOES NOT have latex in it, however the BLACK ELASTIC STRAP that comes standard in our belt DOES. This small amount of elastic in our strap makes it slightly stretchy for comfortable, easy breathing. If you have a latex allergy, simply swap out our standard elastic strap that comes with your belt with this white NON-ELASTIC REPLACEMENT STRAP as it DOES NOT contain latex. Please have someone change out the strap for you if you should not touch latex products. We also have a NON-ELASTIC BLACK STRAP.
4. How do I string my new strap into my WaterGym Belt?
WATER FLOAT BELT STRAP STRINGING INSTRUCTIONS HERE.