Our high quality black NON-ELASTIC strap is your perfect choice if you want a sturdy, LATEX FREE strap that holds up well in chlorinated pools. Fabricated in the U.S.A. out of high quality black webbing, this strap will prevent your belt from riding up and won't stretch out because there's no elastic in it's weave.
- 50 inches long (127 cm)
- 2 inches wide
- 2-inch dual locking, smooth contoured, side-release buckle with no rough edges.
- Fully adjustable
- Extremely durable
- Can be used with any other brand jogger belts that have with 2 inch wide entry holes.
1. How does the size and quality of this NON-ELASTIC strap compare to your ELASTIC strap?
It's the same size (50 inches long - 2 inches wide) and has the same super sturdy 2-inch side release buckle. Both straps are made here in the U.S. by the same fabricator, so they're the same high quality construction you've already experienced with our products.
2. Why do folks like your NON-ELASTIC strap for their WaterGym® Belt better than your ELASTIC strap?
- Your belt will never ride up! The strap tightens down super easy and stays put. As one customer said "I have become ONE with my BELT". Sounds a little woo woo but we think it's true!
- This strap never stretches out because there's no elastic to breaks down over time in chlorinated water (like your bathing suit). That's the ONLY reason our belt ever rides up. Folks don't know how to properly re-adjust the strap once it stretches out and gets a little longer. PS... this is fixable. Call us!
- The firmness of the strap won't constrict breathing because our soft foam still expands and "breathes with you" during your workouts.
3. Why don't you offer both types of straps?
At this point, we're only offering our NON-ELASTIC strap. This is because our ELASTIC strap is custom milled here in the U.S. (we love U.S. products!) and we have to purchase them in lots of 6,000 at a time. Since currently we're not making our WaterGym Belt, we do not want to purchase a 6K mill-run, especially since most of our customers now prefer our NON-ELASTIC strap.
4. My waist is over 50 inches (127 cm). Will this strap work for me?
Yes! Simply purchase our 24-INCH EXTENDER STRAP to go along with it. The two straps easily clasp together so your belt extends up to 70 inches (177 cm). PLEASE NOTE: Our EXTENDER STRAP is has elastic in it so it is NOT latex free. If you need a latex free option, clasp two of these non-elastic straps together instead. Please call us if you have questions.
5. What if I purchase the NON-ELASTIC strap and I don't like it?
No worries! Simply try it out with your belt in the water, and if you don't like it, give it a good rinse, dry it out and return it to us for a full refund. SEE OUR RETURN POLICY
6. Does your WaterGym Belt have latex in it?
The BLUE FOAM part of our WaterGym Belt DOES NOT have latex in it, however our BLACK ELASTIC STRAP that comes standard in our WaterGym Belt belt DOES. If you have a latex allergy, simply swap out the ELASTIC STRAP with this NON-ELASTIC STRAP as this strap DOES NOT contain latex. Please have someone change out the strap for you if you should not touch latex products, or ask us to make the swap for you here. We also have a NON-ELASTIC WHITE STRAP.
7. How do I string my new strap into my WaterGym Belt?
SEE WATERGYM BELT STRAP INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
Call if you have questions about REPLACEMENT STRAPS FOR YOUR WATER FLOAT BELT.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 20 | Next
Posted by Marion on 31st Aug 2023
Been a fan for over 20 years! Love my water gym belt !and happy to buy the replacement straps Thank you for such a great product
Great replacement strap to extend the life of your aquatic belts
Posted by Sandy Bardas on 2nd Aug 2023
I’m happy that I could repair the equipment especially since the flotation belts are out of stock
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jul 2023
Easy to replace old strap with new strap. Easy to adjust to desired strap length. Solid lock/connection. Works as its supposed to. Cheaper and better than having to buy a whole new ski belt.
Posted by darlene in ventura on 23rd Jul 2023
I didn't realize I was working so hard to keep my floation belt at my waist (Under the ribs). It was constantly riding up. With the non-elastic strap. I put it on tight around the waist and it stays put, allowing me to concentrate on my movements, suck the stomach in, tighten those legs muscles, etc.. Love it. Glad the option is available.
Floatation belt strap (non-elastic)
Posted by S Haas on 12th May 2023
This is the first non-elastic strap I've had for my floatation belt. It doesn't allow the belt to ride up just as the description said. It's great!
Best. Belt. Ever.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Apr 2023
Quality belt. Won't stretch out like the old one, and still comfortable!
Posted by Unknown on 21st Oct 2022
Replacement strap was simple to thread into the belt. Belt didn’t ride up. It stayed. In place. I had the original elastic strap too. I like them both, but I can see why the non-elastic strap is popular. Great product!
Great idea improvement
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2022
Much to my surprise the new non elastic belt works better than the original. It does not ride up my body
Should have ordered three non-elastic belts
Posted by Diane Smiley on 4th Jul 2022
I was pretty distraught that after four years away from water aerobics, my belt would NOT stay in place no matter how tight I adjusted it, Another student told me about the newer NON-elastic belt. I now again enjoy water aerobics without spending an inordinate amount of time adjusting it. A couple of other participants as well as the instructor asked about it. You may get a few more orders soon.
Non elastic belt
Posted by I’m not elastic belt kept that rotation else in place very nicely! on 10th Jun 2022
At first I wasn’t sure I wanted to switch from elastic to non-elastic but I’m a convert! I’m not elastic belt kept that rotation else in place very nicely!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 20 | Next