Tiburon Peninsula Club (TPC)
WATERGYM® WATER AEROBIC EXERCISE CLASSES
AT TIBURON PENINSULA CLUB
Tiburon Peninsula Club
Tiburon, CA 94920
Year-round classes with a holiday break in December & January
Please note: Each summer the TPC schedule changes due to swim practice. Check calendar during this time!
Always call the WaterGym voice mail for last minute changes: (415) 388-5099
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CURRENT WATERGYM CLASS CALENDAR
Drop-ins and non-members welcome. No need to sign up!
NEW STUDENTS - Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in. NON- MEMBERS - Please read note at bottom of page.
East on Tiburon Blvd.
Go approximately 4 miles.
Make a left on Mar West (at the Tiburon library)
Go 1/8 mile and you will see TPC on your left.
1600 Mar West Street in Tiburon, California 94920
The following new policies were sent out to all program leaders from Jerry Pang, the General Manager at TPC. We have been asked to follow these policies while attending TPC. Thank you!
TPC Non-Member Aquatics Policies for all Aquatic Programs at TPC
Dear TPC Aquatics Participant,
Thank you for participating in our aquatics program at the Tiburon Peninsula Club. Whether it’s Junior Swim Team, Swim Team, swim lessons, WaterGym, water polo, splash ball or Master’s swim thank you for being a part of our programs. The following policies have been requested from TPC management. Please read them closely and do not hesitate to contact the Aquatics Department or myself with any questions that you may have.
- Please plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your lesson/practice/workout.
- Please plan to leave within 15 minutes of your aquatics activity. Upon departure, PLEASE SIGN OUT with our Member Services staff at the front desk. You will be required to include the time you are leaving.
- If you are meeting with a club member, they must sign you in at the front desk in advance of using the club.
- Please clean up after yourself in the locker rooms and minimize your time in the shower. Please be sure to respect the facilities and other people’s property. All participants are encouraged to bring their own towel to each session. No steam or sauna usage is allowed for non-members.
- Use of the facility: While at the club participating in an aquatics activity, you are not permitted to use the club facilities outside of your activity. In addition, if your child is in a lesson or on the swim team, you may not use club facilities. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, as our members are sensitive to this.
Jerry Pang, General Manager - email@example.com