Welcome to WaterGym®!
Beginning May 2022 you must pre-register with WaterGym®
BEFORE attending your first class.
We're thrilled to begin teaching our WaterGym® classes after a two year break! We've missed all of you and look forward to seeing you again!
As you know, a lot has transpired since COVID, and because of this we've had to make a few changes.
To protect everyone's health and safety, beginning in 2022 we're requiring everyone to pre-register with us BEFORE attending their first WaterGym® class.
For over 30 years, our "just show up to class" policy worked great!
However post COVID, no clubs or classes let people simply walk off the street and into their clubs/classes without making sure everyone understands and agrees to certain safety protocols and club guidelines, and we are no exception.
So everyone will be required to do a quick ONE-TIME pre-registration that involves reading a simple form with our new guidelines and signing a waiver of liability. Just read, fill in, sign and send back to us.
Once we receive it, we'll email you back with your own personal pin number that proves you've pre-registered. Allow 1-7 business days. (however, we'll do our best to do it within 1-2)
You'll write in your new pin number by your name on the class sign in sheet every time you take a WaterGym® class in Marin County. It's your proof of registration for our WaterGym® classes.
NO ONE will be allowed into our WaterGym® classes without this pin. Pre-register AT LEAST A WEEK in advance before your first class to assure you get your pin number in time. Heads up! WaterGym's office will be closed May 11-17, 2022. No registrations will be processed during that time.
Instructions to PRE-REGISTER for WaterGym® Classes:
1. Click to download this registration/waiver form onto your computer. WaterGym Registration & Waiver
2. Print out and read.
3. If you agree to the new club policies and waiver, fill in, sign and date.
3. Return the form back to us. Instructions on how to send it back on page 2 of the form. Your form must be complete, clear and legible to be accepted.
4. Within 1-7 business days, we'll email you with your 3-digit registration pin number to use for all classes.
5. Print out our email for your records. Keep a copy in your swim bag so you've proof of registration and in case you forget your pin!
If you have trouble downloading the form, or have any questions please call: 415-388-5099.
We look forward to seeing all of you again! :)